PROtique™ has been providing Canadian electrologists with customized insurance coverage, reliable service and preferred rates for over 9 years. We’ve made it easy for you to insure your business with comprehensive coverage at an affordable premium. Some of the advantages you get with PROtique™ include:
- Coverage for electrolysis and waxing/sugaring
- Reduced premium for COPE Members.
- Hair removal from moles is covered as long as you are a formally trained/certified electrologist and have a note from your patient’s doctor or dermatologist confirming the mole is healthy.
- One policy to cover you with both Professional AND General Liability. Less customized policies don’t normally include both types of liability coverage, but don’t be fooled – an electrolysis business needs both types of liability coverage for proper protection especially if you’re a home based business or lease your premises.
- No deductible applies for professional liability & bodily injury claims For example, if a customer alleges they’ve been injured by a procedure you’ve performed on them, or if they slip and fall, you will not have to pay a deductible. These are the most common types of liability claims encountered in your industry.
- Contents and business interruption coverages are included automatically to protect your equipment and your cash flow if you’re closed after a claim.
- Liability protection that’s ALWAYS in force for the term you’ve purchased. If you accidentally let the policy expire or if you cancel the policy when you retire, the PROtique™ liability policy will still cover you if a lawsuit is received afterwards for something that happened when the policy was in force. Liability claims are often reported 2 years after the actual incident so PROtique™ gives you lasting protection to minimize the chance of a gap in your coverage. It seems logical, but many liability policies “disappear” if the policy is stopped, even accidentally.
- Insured by Canada’s largest & top ranked insurance company, Intact Insurance. They have offices and claims adjusters located across Canada so you’re dealing with a Canadian company and local claims people. You also have direct access to 24 hour emergency claims service with Intact.
- Convenient payment options: monthly payment, credit card payment (online or by phone), on-line banking and of course you can always send us a cheque.
Doing more then electrolysis and waxing?
No problem – we can insure a wide variety of esthetic services – electrocoagulation, laser/IPL services, manis/pedis, facials, cosmetology and more. This is not new to PROtique™. We have one focus – insuring beauty care professionals like you is our sole business and we’ve been doing it for over 15 years.